We are currently looking for Technicians to join our manufacturing team.
The successful candidates will assemble and test products, sub-assemblies and components to agreed quality, time-scale and cost objectives and be able to work independently and pro-actively with a highly structured, well organised approach and good inter-personnel skills. A flexible attitude and approach to changing priorities and requirements is essential.
- Assemble products, jigs and test equipment in accordance with engineering drawings, specifications and quality procedures.
- Test products in accordance with test specifications, records and quality procedures.
- Machine or modify component parts and jigs, as required.
- Prepare products for packing, packing sub assemblies and components, and documents for the shipment of products.
- Install and commission and/or assist in the commissioning of products at customer facilities.
- Participate in design, manufacturing and project reviews.
- Experience of manufacturing processes and mechanical assembly techniques.
- Awareness of a variety of engineering materials, their properties and applications.
- Able to read and interpret engineering drawings, functional specifications, work instructions and other technical documentation.
- Experience of working within an ISO9001 discipline.
- Accustomed to working with precision mechanisms.
- Experience with UHV technology.
- 7% company pension contribution
- Private healthcare
- Flexible working hours
- Group Life Assurance and Income Protection
Applications should be made with detailed CV, along with a letter of motivation, indicating the position applied for.
Agencies need not apply.