Are you a fully qualified Finance Manager (CIMA preferred) with manufacturing experience?
As an export led, high technology, SME delivering high value custom solutions, we are looking for a hands on operator who enjoys working with and developing a small team.
Working closely with and reporting to the Managing Director, the successful candidate must be comfortable taking on new challenges and learning new skills. They will also have excellent communication skills and:
- Ability to operate as added value partner within the senior management team.
- Collaborate with internal departments to gain a commercial understanding of the business.
- Previous hands on experience of ERP/MRP system.
- Costings, utilisation and project support for wider business.
- Familiar with long term costing, stage payments, FOREX, LOCs and associated cashflow management of large projects.
- All other usual responsibilities of a finance manager/accountant – monthly company accounts, budget consolidation and tracking, annual audit, payroll and supporting HR, routine reporting UK/EU VAT, ONS
- 7% company pension contribution
- Private healthcare
- Flexible working hours
- Group Life Assurance
- Income Protection
Applications should be made with detailed CV .
Agencies need not apply.