We are currently looking for a Facilities Technician who, alongside the manufacturing of products and components, will carry out routine facilities tasks and act as a contact where contractors are used to carry out maintenance and repairs. The position will report directly to a Production Cell Leader.
The successful candidate will be able to work independently and pro-actively with a highly structured, well organised approach and good inter-personnel skills and must be able to maintain a flexible attitude and approach to changing priorities and requirements.
- Assembly of products, jigs, fixtures and test equipment in accordance with the Quality Manual, engineers specifications or current revision drawings
- Fire system testing and maintenance
- Monitor lighting/plumbing/heating and arrange service visits
- Monitor the state of the building fabric and arrange repairs
- Liaise with contractors to arrange annual servicing
- Act as a co-ordinator for facilities repairs & servicing
- Wide experience of manufacturing and mechanical techniques/applications related to precision mechanisms and/or ultra high vacuum technology
- Awareness of ISO 9001 Quality Management Systems
- 7% company pension contribution
- Private healthcare
- Flexible working hours
- Group Life Assurance and Income Protection
Applications should be made with detailed CV, along with a letter of motivation, indicating the position applied for.
Agencies need not apply.